To be the preferred hotel company, trusted by guests, employees, owners and business partners.
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Male Nationals for the following position of the Human Capital & Development Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Duty Nurse shall be the representative of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka to ensure 5 Star Standard Nursing facilities to our valued guests as well as associates with smiling face and handle every Nursing related issues efficiently, courteously and professionally. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Provide general nursing care to the valued Guests as well as Associates in the Clinic or in the Room or in the work station as and when required basis.
- Provide first-aid and emergency Life Support treatment to the Associates and the Guests.
- Maintain medical records of treatment, sick leave, medicine consumption and carry out monthly medicine inventory as per instruction given by the Hotel Chief Medical Officer.
- Preparation of duty roster & leave planning along with patient follow up etc.
- Keeping continuous liaison with hotel affiliated hospitals/Clinics for patient care/follow up & Hospital billing.
- Maintain and take care of medical equipment’s and instruments to keep them in a very good and usable condition.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Chief Medical Officer/Duty Medical Officer time to time for the smooth running of the Hotel Medical Center.
- Diploma in Nursing from any reputed Institution. BSc. in Nursing will get preference.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a reputed Hospital/Clinic/Medical College Hospital. Working experience in any 5 Star Hotel Industry as Duty Nurse will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Not more than 32 (thirty-two) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Age limit & experience may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Only MALE candidates are welcome to apply.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Bangla as well as very good in listening.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Note: The appointment will be initially for 1 (one) year Contract basis and there is opportunity to be employed on permanent basis which is subject to the performance and successful completion of contract period.
Job Facilities: Excellent working environment, competitive salary package, Service Recognition & other Long-Term benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by September 10, 2019 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: September 10, 2019 at 4:30 PM
এছাড়া নিন পারেন নিচের চাকরিঃ